EURO Teams League Rules
- Rules: CHL
- Scratched players: Allowed
Eight teams are divided into two groups with four teams each . You must play every opponent twice (home & away)
Check your group opponents in main menu under Standings.
- 3 points for the winning team at the conclusion of regulationtime.
- 1 point for both teams at the conclusion of regulation time if the game is tied.
- An additional point earned for the team winning the game in overtime
- 0 points for the team losing the game in regulation time.
Tie Breaking System
- Goal difference
- Goals for
- Goals against
- Quaterfinal: 1A-4B, 2A-3B, 1B-4A, 2B-3A
- Semifinal:1. Best-ranked team vs Lowest-ranked team, 2. 2nd-Best ranked team vs 3rd-Best ranked team.
- Third Place: Semifinal loosing teams
- Final Game: Semifinal winning teams *All the teams will qualify for play off, all series will be best of 1 game with OT if required.
How to arange the Game
Use groupME chat to search and arrange games againts your opponent, it is a good practice to write good luck (GL) before and good game (GG) after every game.
Everyone will play the same amount of the game as per schedule, you do not need to follow the exact schedule order, make sure you mention ID of the game so both opponents are aware which game will be played. Make sure you follow who is playing home or away.
How to send Result
Send it in groupME EURO Group - ID of the game + result + ps4 of the winner
Example: [ ID:1 | wladoD | 2:3RT (or OT) ]
- Lags: If game is unplayable, it can be stopped with mutual agreement.
- Lost Connection: Try to reconnet and finish the game, reslut from first game will stand.
- Rage Quit: It will not be tolerated as it does not show Sportsmanship.
Our members are people you will play numerous times, this is not like playing unknown people in EA. There is absolutely no complaining in main chatrooms about your opponents gameplay, glitches, or anything. No political or racial comments either. We have players as young as 15 and as old as 70 in our group.
Sportsmanship and Mercy Rule
Whenever up by 5 goals or more you must dump the puck fall back and play defense. The NHOL Is a league based on sportsmanship we have this rule not to humiliate an opponent and in the history of the NHOL no team has ever won when down by 5 goals in over 10,000 games played by community members.